CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Congratulations Qoiet for the winning submission and thank you to everyone who entered!
Yo Firepower Fam! Do you think you’ve got what it takes to remix Hi I’m Ghost’s massive new festival banger “All In My Head”? What are we talking about–we know you do! So it’s time to barricade yourself in the lab and get busy. We want to hear what you’ve got!
Firepower Records recently announced the forthcoming release of Hi I’m Ghost’s stellar debut EP Hi Friends. To celebrate this occasion, we’ve partnered up to throw a remix competition of his massive single “All In My Head”, which Firepower Records released on our Flatline Volume 5 compilation earlier this year. “All In My Head” is a feast for anyone immediately mesmerized by the more euphoric components of bass music production. The intro is gorgeous. Suddenly, the track drops off a cliff, and the track digs its sonic claws into your head. Hi I’m Ghost’s obvious knowledge of bass music comes through as he shifts between multiple beat structures, ultimately creating a very listenable and satisfying tune. Hi I’m Ghost is a pro, a true testament to the role of hard work and grinding constantly at perfecting the craft.
So let’s see what you’ve got!
- The Work must be entrant’s own original work using the provided stems and created solely by entrant
- Entrant must not have been previously published, released, or distributed in any form
- Participants should retain high quality version of their remix should the participant be chosen as the winner
- Submissions must not contain any copyrighted material or third party content without permission
- Limit one entry per person
- Contest closes April 28th and the winner will be announced May 1st
*We encourage entrants to spend time on quality rather than quantity.
- The winning remix will be posted on the Firepower SoundCloud and on the Firepower and Hi I’m Ghost social media pages
- Firepower Swag Pack (Shirts,Stickers,etc)
All entries must be uploaded and successfully submitted by 11:59 PM PST on Apr 28, 2017
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”false” description=”false”]